Thanks*giving*



Today is the day that many people gather to give thanks for all they have, but the point of this post is not to remind you to give thanks.

Personally, I believe we should give thanks for what we have every single day.

I'm sure that you've thought, "Thanksgiving is about giving thanks," but have you ever thought "Thanksgiving is about giving"? Just plain old simple giving. 

Honestly, that was quite a novel thought for me. Maybe it wasn't for you. Maybe you're one of those people who always gives to others, so it wasn't different for you today. But I know for me that might not always be the case...

Today I was challenged to give to people, and I hope you can be challenged too! Give your time. Give your love. Give your complete attention. Give your service. Give your friendship.

Just be a giver. It's as simple as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment