It's a Lifestyle



I’ve been brought up to believe that life is worth simplifying.

My mom lived this out by being organized and efficient, while knowing when to stop and enjoy the little things in life – the simple things.

My dad showed me this by helping me to see the importance of keeping my priorities straight. He taught me to know when I need to just sit back and relax; to say 'no', and realize that I can't do it all.

I believe that the lifestyle I do my best to live is a lifestyle worth sharing, and that is why I am writting this blog. I hope that you will enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them.

So let’s learn this lifestyle together. Because life is worth simplifying.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for your new adventure! May you be blessed and be a blessing to others!

    ReplyDelete